SSA Board of Directors Meeting
The meeting will be conducted via Zoom webinar.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Please email your public comment c/o SSA’s Board Secretary at email@example.com (subject line “Public Comment, 9/17/20 SSA board meeting”), or hand-deliver your comment, in an envelope addressed to “Board Secretary, Salton Sea Authority” to the security officer at the public defenders’ office at 82995 Highway 111, Suite 200, Indio, CA 92201 (downstairs, glass entry next to the statue of justice at the west end of the building) by Wednesday morning, September 16, to be read aloud during the board meeting. A mail slot is available at the above address for dropping off comments before or after office hours.
In your comment, please include your name and address, and the agenda item number and topic to which your question or comment applies – or whether it is for this general public comment section. (Anonymous comments will not be read.)
Public access to connect to SSA Board meeting via Zoom webinar (expired)
Public Comment emails read aloud at meeting:
Public Comment emails received after deadline:
- Jacqueline Rubalcava Lopez
- Katie Burnworth, Imperial County Air Pollution Control District
- Agenda Item V.A Presentation: CNRA update on the SSMP Dust Suppression Action Plan
- Agenda Item V.B Presentation: Observations of shoreline habitats and bird species richness associations in the central and north portion of Salton Sea, 2014-2024
- Agenda Item V.C Presentation: New River Improvement Project Strategic Plan: Progress in CEQA Approvals
- Agenda item VII.B.1.a Salton Sea Management Program Update
- Agenda item VII.B.2.b Salton Sea Federal Update